Check out our special rates when making a reservation online, you will be surprised!
Rates starting at USD 100 per day (breakfast inclusive).
Make a reservation
STAY 3 NIGHTS & PAY 2 NIGHTS
Do not miss this opportunity, available only until the 22nd. of December.
- Travel Dates: Stay from February 1 to December 22, 2013. (except August)
- Booking Deadline: December 15th 2013.
- Minimum Nights Required: 3
- Limited rooms available at this special promotion. Book in advance.
- Blackout dates may apply.
Note. A full charge apply at the booking. Refund is only 1 night if cancellation is made 72 hrs prior arrival.Make a reservation
4 days / 3 nights
- 3 Nights at Posada de las Flores Loreto
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Excursion at Coronado Island with box lunch
- Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Room Taxes
Day 1: LORETO
Transfer to the hotel.
Loreto is considered the oldest human settlement on the Peninsula of Baja California. In 1697, the Jesuit priest/explorer - Juan Maria de Salvatierra founded Loreto with its sweet water oasis and arid climate. It was here that he built the first mission of Baja - Our Lady of Loreto. It was from this mission that Christianity was peacefully introduced to the Californians. Loreto was the capital of the California for more than 133 years until the capital was moved to La Paz. Loreto remains rich in history and full of undiscovered natural wonders. Arrival and check in at the hotel.
Day 2: LORETO
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning excursion to Coronado Island to watch colonies of sea lions, dolphins, pelicans and enjoy the day at the beach. This is also an ideal site for snorkelling, swimming, or simply relaxing and sunbathing on the beach. Box lunch at the island. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 3: LORETO
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure.
Day 4: LORETO - AIRPORT
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airportMake a reservation